sleeping with jeph howard.

sigh if only

I think AP Physics gives credit for General Physics 1 and 2, so that means that that one is for actual science majors, so I’d go with College Physics! Unless you want to be a science major, that is.

I am a science major ugh and there’s only one College Physics class and it conflicts with my Chem 2 class sigh thank you though I’ll see what I can do

  1. missbudweiser said: Are you doing Physical science? I just looked it up. Most life science majors would take College instead of General
  2. kaylaxvx posted this